For coffee lovers who want a little bit more from their coffee. In collaboration with Nespresso, Caran d’Ache is presenting a new 849 ballpoint pen – their second limited edition made using the aluminium from recycled Nespresso coffee capsules. This exclusive writing instrument was born due to the collaboration between two iconic Swiss companies sharing common values: sustainable development, innovation and Swiss design quality.
849 NESPRESSO BALLPOINT PEN - EDITION 2/ref. 849.248
- Hexagonal body for a comfortable and controlled writing experience.
- Lightweight yet robust aluminium body made using the aluminium from recycled Nespresso capsules.
- India Green colour with shiny appearance obtained by microbeading blasting process and electrostatic treatment.
- Flexible steel clip.
- Engraved “Made with recycled Nespresso Capsules” label on the face opposing the clip.
- Goliath ink cartridge allowing you to write up to 600 pages of A4.
- Steel tip with rotating tungsten carbide ballpoint which ensures a clean and smudge free line.
- Refills: Goliath cartridges in fine (blue, black, red), medium (blue, black, red, green) and large (blue, black).
- Environmentally-friendly packaging made from 100% recycled and recyclable cardboard.
- Special glue free conception for the inside box.