Known for his chic, vibrant stripes, the English designer Sir Paul Smith is back, working in collaboration with Caran d’Ache for the third time. There is a clear link between them, reflecting the same boundless creativity and a common passion for colours. Sir Paul Smith’s creative genius brings them to life in the form of stripes which would brighten up any item of clothing, piece of furniture or fashion accessory. Together, Caran d’Ache and Sir Paul Smith have created not one but two limited edition products carrying the designer’s famous signature.
The iconic 849 ballpoint pen, Sir Paul Smith’s daily companion, is transformed into an ultra-trendy object and the designer’s signature covers its hexagonal shape. As comfortable as ever to hold, it displays incomparable elegance and style. The packaging of the 849 Paul Smith Edition 3 is available in the 8 vibrant colours of the stripes decorating this legendary ballpoint pen. There is a colour to match everyone’s mood!
Also available Caran d'Ache + Paul Smith Supracolor Soft mm Colouring Pencils
TECHNICAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
849 CARAN D’ACHE + PAUL SMITH EDITION 3:
- Ballpoint pen Body
- Hexagonal body in resistant, lightweight aluminium decorated with the famous designer’s emblematic stripes Clip / button: Metal button Metal clip Ink cartridges and refills
- Comes with a Caran d’Ache Goliath medium blue ink cartridge Product advantages
- Decorated with the iconic Paul Smith’s “Artist Stripes”
- Paul Smith’s gilt signature on the pen and the slim pack
- Technical challenge to create 8 coloured stripes on the body (precision of the joins on a hexagonal body)
- 1 pen, 8 different colour’s packaging for each style
- A stylish gift / impulse buy
- Swiss Made