Bronze is the new colour of the 2019 special edition Lamy AL-star, finished in anodised aluminium with polished steel nib and clip - a worthy addition for all collectors or for just everyday use, the new bronze is sure to be appeal to all Lamy aficionados.
The LAMY AL-star is the attractive, young writing instrument which satisfies even the highest requirements. With a spring-loaded metal clip, it is the transparent grip section that permits an insight into the mechanical interior that makes this pen so distinctive. If you have a passion for modern technology, you will certainly be impressed by this robust and yet elegant writing instrument. Similar in design but missing the transparent grip; the LAMY safari, these two families have blossomed into LAMY's biggest sellers, and arguably the face of the brand. Like all LAMY products, a wide range of colours ensures a pen unique and personal to you or as a gift.
This particular model is the 2019 Special Edition
If you like the transparency characteristic, why not look into the LAMY Vista.
- Light aluminium barrel and cap
- Metal clip
- Ergonomic, transparent plastic grip section
- Can be used with the LAMY Z 28 converter
- Supplied with polished steel nib (available in extra fine, fine, medium, broad, left-handed)
- Supplied with 1 x LAMY T 10 giant ink cartridge
- Additional LAMY T 10 giant ink cartridges available in black, blue-black (navy), washable blue (royal blue), turquoise, purple, red, green and special edition bright green, orange and pink
Available in Black, Oceanblue, Bluegreen, Graphite, Black Purple.
Available as; fountain pen, roller ball, ballpoint, mechanical pencil.
LAMY is an independent family business founded in 1930 by C. Josef Lamy in Heidelberg. The brand has been in existence since 1952 and demonstrated its powers of innovation in the very first year with its completely new LAMY 27 range of fountain pens. In 1966, the unmistakable design language of LAMY was launched with the LAMY 2000. LAMY today is not only the market leader in Germany but also one of the German designer brands whose products have achieved special status worldwide.