The LAMY Safari 2019 Special Edition fountain pen finished in three pastel shades, namely Powder Rose, Mint Glaze and Macaron Blue with colour co-ordinated centre ring and cap decal. The Lamy Safari range is still the perfect writing partner whether this is your first pen or adding to your collection. A distinctive, recessed grip section puts emphasis on comfort and precision, whilst the Safari demonstrates sturdy plastic barrel and cap being both practical and aesthetically pleasing.
- 2019 Special Edition
- Light plastic barrel and cap
- Polished steel metal clip
- Ergonomic plastic grip section
- Can be used with the LAMY Z 28 converter
- Supplied with polished steel nib (available in extra fine, fine, medium, broad, left-handed)
- Supplied with 1 x LAMY T 10 giant ink cartridge
- Additional LAMY T 10 giant ink cartridges available in black, blue-black (navy), washable blue (royal blue), turquoise, purple, red, green and special edition bright green, orange and pink
Also available in Black, Red, Yellow, Blue, Pink, Bright Green, White and Vista (clear).
Lamy Safari was originally designed by Wolfgang Fabian
Lamy is an independent family business founded in 1930 by C. Josef Lamy in Heidelberg. The brand has been in existence since 1952 and demonstrated its powers of innovation in the very first year with its completely new LAMY 27 range of fountain pens. In 1966, the unmistakable design language of Lamy was launched with the LAMY 2000. Lamy today is not only the market leader in Germany but also one of the German designer brands whose products have achieved special status worldwide.