A high quality, small leather cylindrical pencil case able to hold up to 20 pencils. Made from dyed sheep skin leather. A simple, but advantageous design.
- Cylinder pencil case with colour co-ordinated zip
- Made from durable sheep skin leather
- Able to hold up to 20 average pencils
- Size: L 180 mm x Dia. 40mm (approx.)
- Available in: Black, Blue, Tan and Red.
NB: Green discontinued. Picture for reference only.
Clairefontaine is a stationery specialist for office, school, and handicraft; best known for making the first school notebooks in France. Clairefontaine is currently the only European manufacturer making its own papers for its own products, manufacturing since 1858 (moving into stationary in 1890). The name has become a symbol of quality and has always been able to create products that are perfectly in tune with the needs of students and teachers.