A high quality, small, square leather pencil case able to hold up to 38 pencils made from dyed sheep skin leather; a simple, but advantageous design.
- Square shaped pencil case
- Made from durable sheep skin leather with colour co-ordinated zip
- Able to hold up to 38 average pencils
- Size: L210 x W45 x D45 mm
- Available in: black, Blue, Tan and Red.
NB: Green is discontinued. Picture for reference only.
Clairefontaine is a stationery specialist for office, school and handicraft, best known for making the first school notebooks in France. Clairefontaine is currently the only European manufacturer making its own papers for its own products, manufacturing since 1858 (moving into stationary in 1890). Clairefontaine… the name has become a symbol of quality in the world and has always been able to create products that are perfectly in tune with the needs of students and teachers.