A high quality, triangular pencil case able to hold up to 30 pencils made from dyed sheep skin leather; a simple, but advantageous design.
- Trapezoidal (triangular shaped) pencil case with zip
- Made from durable sheep skin leather with colour co-ordinated zip
- Able to hold up to 30 average pencils
- Size: L200 x W50 x D50 mm
- Available in: black, blue. red and tan.
NB: Green discontinued. Picture for reference only.
Clairefontaine is a stationery specialist for office, school and handicraft, best known for making the first school notebooks in France. Clairefontaine is currently the only European manufacturer making its own papers for its own products, manufacturing since 1858 (moving into stationary in 1890). Clairefontaine… the name has become a symbol of quality in the world and has always been able to create products that are perfectly in tune with the needs of students and teachers.