A springback binder sharing the same appearance and quality as a LEUCHTTURM1917 notebook with a flexible binding. Documents can be easily and firmly filed without any punched holes. Holds up to 150 x A4 80gsm paper. Also folders are slightly over sized (A4+) to protect content edges from scuffing.
- Capacity: approx. 150 A4 sheets
- Hardcover, flat opening binder
- Set of stickers for labelling and archiving
- No hole punching required
- Dimensions: 220 x 305 x 25 mm
- Available in many colours but not all colours variants are stocked - please see list colours.
Founded in 1917, LEUCHTTURM1917 can look back on over 90 years of experience in the production of high-quality stationery. All LEUCHTTURM1917 items unite the belief that success stems from quality and well thought-out detailed solutions, experience and consistency being key requirements for quality. Some items, such as the spring back binder, are still made in the same way as they were back in the days when the company was first set up. Today, LEUCHTTURM1917 stands for premium quality in more than 50 countries. Their vast range in size and colour, as well as the variance in ruling (dotted, plain, ruled and squared) make them ideal companions for all walks of life.